Beginning May 27, 2020, Interfaith will provide assistance for those that lost at least 50% of their income due to COVID-19 for
* Mortgage and Rent (Ocala City residents only)
* Utility assistance (for Duke and SECO customers only)
Please note: the required documents below are absolutely necessary. If you do not have an actual paystub and other requested documentation below that is required, we will not be able to approve your application. You must present ALL required information, or you will not be granted an application. Funding will run out quickly, not providing documentation will delay your application.
PLEASE PROVIDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- Paystub: One printed paystub from March 2020
- Verification from your employer: A signed letter from employer (on company letterhead) stating you were laid off due to COVID, or that your hours were reduced by 50% or more.
For those Self-Employed, a print out of your income accounting statement to show the decline in income AND a copy of your business or professional license.
- Identification: Marion County ID/Driver’s License for applicant.
- Housing Documentation:
– Mortgage Statement/Coupon: We will not be able to pay a mortgage that is not through a bank or mortgage company.
– Lease Information: Current, up to date, signed lease with payee information (who the check is payable to, and the amount).
- Utility Assistance (Duke and SECO customers only):
– Provide utility statement for Duke or SECO
You may provide originals or copies of documents. Please make sure they are legible, as we need to read names, account numbers, and addresses in order to process applications.
Once you have all the above documentation, you may come to the Interfaith Learning Center to be pre-screened Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 9:00am -11:45am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
Interfaith Learning Center
435 NW 2nd Street
Ocala FL 34475
FOR A PRINTED VERSION OF THIS INFORMATION – PLEASE CLICK HERE
Assistance is dependent on availability of funds.