skip to Main Content
Do you need help?

View the information below on how to receive help.

“I need help, where do I go?”

If you are in need of assistance you are encouraged to dial 2-1-1 on your phone to use United Way’s referral system. This free information and referral service can link people with questions or problems to organizations, agencies or programs that meet their needs, 24 hours a day, in your local area. Clients can access 2-1-1’s service in any language. Simply let the 2-1-1 specialist know what language you speak when you call. They have the most thorough and up-to-date information available.

“I need help with food and clothing – what is available?”
Food Pantry

435 NW 2nd Street
Ocala, Fl 34475

Remember to bring proper identification including a photo ID and social security card for each family member.

Our Food Pantry is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30am – 11:30am and 1pm – 4:00pm. Our office is located at 435 NW 2nd Street, Ocala. Service dates and times can change due to weather, staffing and other unforeseen circumstances.  Please call our office to verify service times prior to your visit.

You will need to bring proper identification including a photo ID and social security card for each family member. Service is primarily for Marion County residents but assistance is offered one time for out of county/state.

For those outside Ocala, our other pantry locations include Reddick and Our Savior Lutheran Church in Marion Oaks. Interfaith also supports satellite pantries in partnership with local churches at locations across the county: Fellowship Baptist, Starting Point Church in Pedro, and Episcopal Church of the Advent in Dunnellon.

Other services provided include clothing, hygiene items and “reader” eye glasses. Assistance for emergency prescriptions is available for Marion County residents with an original prescription from a Marion County doctor (some restrictions apply). ID Cards can be obtained with proper documentation. Gas Vouchers can be requested for travel to Shands Medical facilities only (original appointment card required). Contact us below for more details. 

Contact Us By Email
Back To Top